- 1: What is your Supernatural OTP?
- 2: What's your opinion on John Winchester?
- 3: Which season finale was your favorite/least favorite?
- 4: Which is your favorite episode?
- 5: Which episode makes you cry the most?
- 6: Which episode is the funniest to you?
- 7: What's your opinion on Megstiel?
- 8: When did you start watching Supernatural?
- 9: Which episode title do you think is the funniest?
- 10: What's your opinion on Garth?
- 11: If you could bring back any character, would you? If so, whom?
- 12: Who is your favorite angel?
- 13: Who's your favorite archangel?
- 14: What's your opinion on Wincest?
- 15: What's your opinion on Lisa? (and Ben, if you want)
- 16: When did you start blogging about Supernatural?
- 17: Do you think that Chuck is God?
- 18: Do you have a favorite Dick (Roman) joke? If so, what is it?
- 19: Which is your favorite episode?
- 20: Who do you ship Sam with?
- 21: What's your opinion on Destiel?
- 22: Did you like the first or second Ruby better?
- 23: Who's your favorite demon?
- 24: Do you read smutty fanfiction?
- 25: Do you think Destiel will become canon in season 9? (Regardless of whether you want it to or not)
- 26: Have you ever had a dream about Supernatural/the characters/the actors? If so, can you describe what you remember?
- 27: Which episode is the scariest to you? (Horror-movie type scary)
- 28: What's your opinion on Sabriel?
- 29: Do you think End!verse will happen? If so, are you looking forward to it?
- 30: Do you have any friends off of the Internet that watch Supernatural?
- 31: Do any of your family members watch Supernatural?
- 32: What's an unpopular opinion or headcanon you have?
- 33: Do you like AU fanfics?
- 34: Have you ever written/started writing a fanfic?
- 35: What's your opinion on Samifer?
- 36: If you have an OTP, at what point did you start shipping it?
- 37: Do you think Sam should have completed the demon trials?
- 38: Which director/writer is or was your favorite/least favorite?
- 39: Which actor would you most like to meet in real life?
- 40: If you could be any character on the show, would you want to? If so, whom? If not, why?
- 41: Do you prefer cake or pie?
- 42: What is your opinion on Sastiel?
- 43: Have you ever made a Supernatural reference out loud and received strange looks from some of the people surrounding you?
- 44: Have you ever cried over a non-OTP ship from the show?
- 45: What is your favorite moment from any of the gag reels?
- 46: Superwholock?
- 47: What is/was your favorite Sam hair length?
- 48: What's an unpopular ship you have?
- 49: What's your opinion on Wincestiel?
- 50: Can you dig Elvis?
- 51: Do you listen to Carry On Wayward Son even when you're not just watching a finale?
- 52: What's your opinion on Zachariah?
- 53: Do you think Adam will ever get out of the cage? (not as Michael)
- 54: Do you think Sam should have completed the trials?
- 55: How long would you survive as a hunter?
- 56: What's your opinion on Calthazar?
- 57: Do you have a Netflix account? If so, what's your username and password? Wait a second, just the first part.
- 58: Have you ever participated in GISHWHES?
- 59: What movies/shows have you watched because of (or by coincidence) Jared, Jensen, or Misha?
- 60: If you could change just one thing about the series, what would it be?
- 61: If you were at a Con, what would be a question you would ask?(can be any of the actors)
- 62: Why did you start watching Supernatural?
- 63: What's your opinion on Sam/Crowley?
- 64: What's your biggest fear for season 9 & 10?
- 65: What's your favorite (or at least a memorable) pop culture reference that has been made on the show?
- 66: Just a random confession you have regarding the show/Asker makes up their own question.
if i had superpowers id use them to get cheesey fries when ever i wanted them
I like that you didn’t even specify the superpower and were just like you’ll make it work
If you blame Black American communities for their relative poverty, remember that Black Americans were stolen from a continent, trafficked, and enslaved for nearly 300 years.
Tell me again about how your family ‘started from nothing’ when they immigrated. Didn’t they start from whiteness? Seems like a pretty good start.
The American Dream required dual genocides, but tell me again about fairness and equal opportunity. Tell me about democracy, modeled after the Iroquois Confederacy. Tell me your proud heritage, and I will show you the violence that made it so.
— Kim Katrin Crosby, Keynote Speaker for LGBTQ History Month at Dartmouth (30 September 2013)
trans rights are more important than doctor who, supernatural, and sherlock combined.
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit.
this gif is my fucking favorite thing in the world, the way Misha turns around expecting a normal sized human
Why is there a moose in my space
expecting a normal sized human
a normal sized human
Why can’t there be a male hooter’s equivalent where male servers are shirtless and highly sexualized for their bodies and looks
Male Strip clubs. You’re thinking of male strip clubs.
No. Not a male strip club. A strip club is a strip club. I want a place called Cahones where waiters wear Speedos and are forced to stuff if they don’t fill out their uniform well enough. I want them to giggle for my tips. I want it to be so normalised and engrained in our culture that women bring their daughters there for lunch (because whaaaaaat the wings are good! Geeze sensitive much?) where they’ll give playful little nudges like, “Wouldn’t mind if you dad had those. Heh heh heh.” that their daughters don’t even understand but will absorb and start to assume is just the normal way grown up women talk about grown up men. I want to playfully ask my waiter if I can have extra nuts on my salad and for him to swat my arm with an Oh, you because he knows if he doesn’t his manager will yell at him. I want other men to pretend to like going there so I think they’re cool. I want to go to Cahones during my lunch break at work and when I come back and tell the other women in the office where I went they chuckle slightly and the men around us suddenly feel self conscious and they don’t know why.
when you ask to go to the washroom and the teacher says no